A unique discovery quest to unfold
your true best self
The Journey to the Heart is a coaching quest designed on the basis of rigorous scientific and academic research, supporting you in unfolding your true best self. It offers a high-quality learning and development experience tailored to your leadership needs and aspirations.
- Focus yourself and your team/organization towards a values-driven vision and purpose that can generate a positive impact in the world.
- Show up authentically and effectively modulate emotions, your own and the one of your team.
- Create safe spaces intentionally so collaboration and creativity flow & unfold.
- Act on your intuition (heart-intelligence) while infusing shared meaning and contributing to fulfillment. Helping your team members grow while growing yourself.
How does it work?
The Journey to the Heart is structured in a series of stages.
- After an Exploration Call, in which we assess and ensure the best fit between us both, we take on a 30-day alignment & goal-setting expedition to assess where you are and define where you want to be. We also start working on your most burning issue and better understand what truly moves you as a leader.
- From this point onwards, with the overarching coaching goal(s) set, every following stage lasts for about three months and it is made of weekly/biweekly coaching sessions, tailored creative coaching practices, and ongoing support.
- At the end of each stage you, the player, and I, the coach, evaluate what has been achieved, and together we confirm the appropriateness, commitment, and willingness to proceed with the next stage or take a pause so you can continue putting into practice what you have gained in the most adequate, sustainable and lasting way.
Leading from the heart brings into alignment what you believe,
what you feel, what you do, what you are part of and what you become.
Yes, the raw force of leadership is created out of alignment. The alignment of your ethics, your emotions, your biology and your spirituality.
Yes, unshakable confidence comes from within. Purpose, clarity and intuition too.
Yes, you can dissolve that painful feeling of inadequacy, you can be that leader that makes sounding decisions without hesitation because confusion has transformed into clarity.
Yes, you can set better boundaries for effective collaboration. You can enhance your ability to build up high-quality interpersonal relationships as the base for enhanced followership and win-win partnerships.
Yes, you can find strategies to reduce stress and boost your health because nourishing your inner peace is not the opposite of performance. On the contrary, they drive one another to the next level of accomplishment.
It is in this way that you more consistently play at your best, maintain a state of creative flow, and move from reacting to creating your future in the here and now. That is what it means to lead from the heart.
Possibilities lie ahead
Marie is genuinely interested in understanding the other within their context. She’s truly present, body, mind, and soul.
She masters the talent of making (though) precise questions to address blind spots and make us evolve. She has a unique ability to balance emotional sensitivity with the rational need for problem-solving, activating our own submerged unknown triggers to objective choices (or new questions).
Marie’s a guiding soul that will help you find your strengths and weaknesses in order to go through a process of self-discovery.
She’s a GPS that will get you back on track and you’ll walk away with great learnings!
Marie takes you on a journey to develop yourself as a person, as a colleague, and as an employee.
She does so with the biggest respect for who you are, pushing you when you need to be pushed, but leaving you space when it is needed. You can feel her energy in the room… Marie truly has a gift. And everything you learn in the teambulding, you can apply to the rest of your life as well.
Marie’s coaching is unique because it brings awareness to the leaders that success is not just about methods and results, it needs to pass through the power of the heart, relationships, and spirituality.
A leader empowers people not brains. In order to be able to lead others in this journey, you need first self-knowledge and self-work. Marie’s sessions offer you the whole experience.
Marie is an insightful coach, there is no formula, she will read your path and will propose a journey with her, if you are willing to go through you will experience clarity in every step.
She will keep you accountable but also will drive the pace mindful of the environment and your priorities. She is an excellent listener and has the ability to connect the dots with you (not for you). Her methods and techniques are supported by research and her corporate understanding fits almost every organization there. I was not aware of “Leadership from the heart” until I met Marie and now I don’t think there is any other way to reach your best self.
Executive Leader, Head of Commercial Development, FIBA